Patente zum Thema kalte Fusion
- Piantelli: https://register.epo.org/espacenet/application?documentId=EQC5GEN97647FI4&number=EP09806118&lng=en
- WO 2007030740. Lewis G. Larsen, Chicago, IL (US); Allan Widom, Brighton, MA (US). 22.2.2011. Apparatus and method for absorption of incident gamma radiation and its conversion to outgoing radiation at less penetrating, lower energies and frequencies.
- US 20110255645 A1. 20.10.2011. ZAWODNY J M. Producing method for heavy electrons involves producing heavy electrons at electrically-conductive material as surface plasmon polaritons propagate along formed structure which comprises material system.
- US 20110122984 A1. Godes, Robert E. 26.5.2011. Energy Generation Apparatus and Method. (siehe Brillouin Energy)
- US 20110122984 A1. Godes R.E. 25.10.2010. Apparatus for energy generation using nuclear fusion, has closed loop control system which controls number and depth of nuclear reactions in core to provide desired level of energy generation while allowing for energy dissipation.
- italienisches Patent MI2008A000629. Rossi Andrea. 6.4.2011. Processo ed apparecchiatura per ottenere reazioni esotermiche, in particolare da nickel ed idrogeno.
- WO 2011116236 A2. MILLS R L. 17.3.2011. Electrochemical power system for generating electromotive force (EMF) and thermal energy, comprises cathode, anode, and reactants that constitute hydrino reactants during cell operation with separate electron flow and ion mass transport.
- WO 2011016878 A1. MILLS R L. 18.3.2010. Power source for power system comprises reaction cell for catalysis of atomic hydrogen, reaction vessel, vacuum pump, source of atomic hydrogen, source of hydrogen catalyst, other reactant to cause catalysis, and heater.
- WO 2011016014 A2. CELANI F; DI STEFANO V; MARINI P; NAKAMURA M. 7.8.2009. Forming surface layer with catalytic activity, on nickel or its alloy based substrate, involves oxidizing surface to get anchoring layer of nickel oxide, applying colloidal silica, heating and activating by treatment in reducing atmosphere.